Tuesday, January 9, 2007

the chronicles of my clumsy ass

school has started again as expected. i was hoping to have a better schedule thats not so scattered throughout the day, but it's day 2, and i think i might sortve be okay with the way it is. i'm stoked beyond stoked about taking sailing this semester! i'm going to need a new pair of sperry's or something and like a head scarf with anchors on it. so exciting. i'm going to be the little girl and the sea! i can't wait to dip out on a sailboat... i just hope that i dont fall out.
i've been really dumbish lately... i kicked my suitcase and wrecked my pedicure.. burnt my forhead with a curling iron.. and fell walking on colley avenue... all soberly. this stupid burn on my head looks gross! so now i have to wear my bangs down every day to cover it.. and risk burning myself again..
i just realized that i don't really have any new years resolutions... but i am learning random italian phrases with my daily culture calendar.. and i did this hip-hop dance aerobics class last night in hopes of not being a total fatty.. i sucked, by the way, but i'm working on it. hopefully by the end of 2007 i will be an italian-speaking sailor who can totally shake her ass.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Italian speaking ass shaking sailor! I love it! But wouldn't you be called a sailoress, since you are famale? Hmm...did I just invent a new word? Quite possibly, because I'm rad like that. Much love sis. P.S. Our parents are still MIA. At what point should we send out the Bolivia Coast Guard? Hahaha.