Tuesday, December 26, 2006

blogging in bolivia is tres difficult

but not really, i just don't get it. especially since it´s all in spanish and i´m a spanish school dropout. so for the past week and some i've been having nerdy blogger withdrawls. bolivia is okay.. our luggage took maybe 3 days to get here so i was flipping out for sure and i did not want to speak to anyone unless they could tell me where the hell my bags were. seriously.. i get way pissed when my clothing is in peril. i´m very superficial like that i guess... but i will be damned if someone steals shit. anyway, the things are here and i´m okay.. we leave for argentina tomorrow so i am beyond excited!! i heard argentinians are snobby hotties, but i mean, most hott people are, so whatever. my mommy enrolled me in spanish school when i was little and my teacher was argentinian and the way she spoke just blew my mind. i'm a fan of funny accents.
i went camping-hiking-rock climbing with my cousins and my sister and it was super fun. we went to this place called toro toro where dinosaurs used to play ( i even saw foot prints!) and i was feeling totally jurassic. sometimes, i really thought one of those flying ones would swoop down and kick my ass.. the pterodactyl or whatever... like the pink power ranger used to be. anways, totally jurassic. it took about 5 hours to get there from the city, and it was 95% offroading which is totally fun.. until you look out the window and see a giant precipice. thats the scary shit.. and it rained.. so the dirt became slippery mud and so on. definitely not a roadtrip for pansies.

spell check doesn't work here, and i´m not feeling too grammatical, so don't judge me. i have errands to do!

No comments: