Saturday, December 2, 2006

chivalry's dead but you're still kinda cute....

so for some reason i don't have to be at work until noon today.. which i guess is fine since i woke up super late. but now i really don't know what to do with myself. i have an hour before i need to get ready and i don't know how to use it.. so therefore, i just won't.. at least for now.
i'm kind of bummed. last week, i chopped my bangs so i could be trendy and stuff, and because i hate my forehead, and i'm not sure how i feel about them. i was going for glam like nelly furtado, but i swear all i need to do is put on my glasses and i'm more geeky ugly betty-ish. especially on my costco card picture. i swear i'm the most unphotogenic person i know. i should just get braces again and complete my super awkwardness. whatever, today is my first day wearing my bangs straight down and not just to the side, so we'll see how this goes. maybe i'll go to changes before work and get a bang trim so i can be more 70's than 90's and hence more nelly than betty. i should probably get dressed or something...

ugh. this is what happens when i'm up and dressed at 8 am with no where to be until noon... i have mini photoshoots with myself. but on the bright side, i now like my bangs.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Bangs are so rad.
And I dig yours.
and Nelly's (of course).
You + Nelly inspired Bangs = RAD

Natalie said...

DUDE. I just clicked on your photo and it turned life-size.
Quite scary at first (not because you're scary looking but because your eye was huge and looking right at me!) Pretty funny moment. And don't worry. We will work out in the mother land. I will kick your ass into shape by making your run all one jillion stairs up to "el cristo." It will be splendid.