Sunday, January 21, 2007

i love jordi

so not that anyone really cares... but i've been a totally bad blognerd lately. i got a new jordi labanda journal and have been writing in that instead of my online journal. i mean... it's labanda.. my artsy spanish boyfriend.. how can i possibly resist writing in my adorable jordi journal? i can't, clearly, and i won't, dammit. i dunno.. i don't get people who completely spill their hearts out via internet, and it's not that i have so much to spill, i just find it easier and more honest to write certain things privately.. and then i wind up writing everything in there.. even the totally not private stuff.. so i have nothing left to write online. i don't know. this is my sorry excuse for a post.

anyways, i've been randomly pissie lately. like, i get really irritated when guys get whipped on their silly girlfriends and are no longer allowed to socialize with the rest of the world. it's lame and it seems to be totally vogue these days. it's like they get wifey syndrome or something. whatever, i just threw up in my mouth.

school is totally weird lately. i feel like i have way too much free time and don't know what to do with it. i get major ADD watching food network and pretending i know how to cook or something. i did get my very first cookbook though.. so that all might change. i'm more excited about the cookie book mike bought me though. everyone knows i'm a fatty for cookies. it's cool though because i've been working out.. i swear. i got this adorable bikini in argentina and its tres skimpy.. it's pretty much my motivation for getting my ass to the gym. i mean, i'm not trying to look like i stole my bikini from an 8 year old or something.. that would just be silly.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You need to blog more. I miss it! And I miss you....