Monday, November 20, 2006

middle-aged, alone & peeing in supermarkets...

so i've been spending a lot of my time lately wondering when the hell i became so awkwardly clumsy. i've broken about 4 glasses since i moved in to my new apartment.. i even wound up kicking one off my table, and i wasn't even being all karate-like! two weeks ago, i was late for my test and to make it better, i tripped in the hallway in front of my class and not only did i put a bigger rip in my sweatpants, but i successfully broke my flip flops as well. yesterday, i dropped my yoplait at the grocery store and it splattered all over the place, including my moccasin which i was slightly livid about ruining but i'm beginning to get over it(it's kind of a process). anyway, the best/worst part is, it's not even the first time i've send shit flying at the grocery store.. a few months ago, it was a glass jar of very red salsa that somehow didn't make it from the cart to the conveyor belt-thing. so yea,i'm kind of the reason they have to do clean-ups on aisle 5. which reminds me of one of my favorite family guy episodes... you know.. when brian pisses all over the place.. i geek out every time.. gotta go

No comments: