Wednesday, November 29, 2006

so 80's it makes my hair poof

thanksgiving break can never be too long. i am the Wii boxing and bowling champion at my house and i am damn proud of it. ha. too bad my sister will probably be really good by the next time i get home and she'll totally kick my ass.
i don't care what anyone says, pumpkin ice cream is delicious. and so is anything peppermint, especially peppermint hot chocolate. i ordered a damn ghirardelli catalog because for some reason, the hoodmarts in norfolk don't carry it. so i have to mail-order my fatty hot chocolate which i think is beyond ridiculous... especially since it is taking forever for the effing catalog to get here. i should probably buy it in bulk.... or move to san francisco... the mecca of ghirardelli fattyness.
i've come to the conclusion that i want to be a pastry chef when i grow up. mostly because i can bake, but i'm beyond dumb at cooking anything that was once alive (ie: chicken, beef, fish, whatever.) i make awesome scrambled eggs though.... maybe i'll just be a vegetarian so i wont have to worry about cooking chickens. genius. except i heard vegetarians get really wrinkled and that creeps me out. blegh. i think i like baking so much because i get to eat the raw dough/batter.. but i'm totally turned off by the idea of raw chickens. yea, that's probably it.
anyways, i'm officially pissed that i've been to bolivia 80million times and have barely seen any of it. i had to find out in the study abroad meeting about this awesome place called salar de something or other which they think used to be an ocean or some silly thing. i must go there immediately.
on a shitty note, i razor burned myself. i guess thats what i get for not using my skintimate.
on a fabulous note, the victoria's secret fashion show is on next week and i'm molto eccitato! it makes me think i'm being une grand lesbian but i don't think i care. so whatever, next tuesday night, you know where i'll be. and don't judge me... i do just what i want.

con affetto <3

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You like ROUGH dough? Do you mean RAW? If so, I agree. If not, then ewww. Thats all for now. Adios hermana!