Tuesday, November 14, 2006

mierda!

why are these things so damn addictive? i swear i'm going to have to drop out of school and devote my life to writing useless online journals. especially since they make my sister giggle. she's the one who talked me into it anyway... i blame her completely.

i should probably go to the library now and be super lame... i'd really rather watch food network all day and get beyond fat and jiggly. the best part is that i can't cook for shit and have few intentions to try, but i'm addicted to the damn channel anyway. it's like ESPN for fatties... i can't help it, don't judge me.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

OMG! You just made my day, no my life! How freaking exciting! Rock on with your bad self!

Unknown said...

I'm dating the wrong sister. You're obviously the hotter, wittier one. And you like Food Network! *sigh*

Unknown said...

The funny thing is, I think with this second post, you now have more comments (or Pea Praise, or Scrapper Claps, or whateverthefuqtheycallthismierda) than Nat does in all her scraptastic life. Rock on with your bad footie wearin' self!