Saturday, May 12, 2007

you know what really grinds my gears..

the fact that giselle bundchen is hanging up her angel wings. super bummed. however, the girl on the new angels commercial is beyond-beyond adorable. i suppose i will get over it. i still remember when tyra banks was in victoria's secret and i absolutely loved her and her massive forehead, for obvious reasons, duh. those were the days of big-butt underwear that came up to your belly button. i'm not saying i ever wore those, but i was aware of their existence. blegh, panty lines are seriously awful. but i've decided that seeing a woman's giant panties hanging out of her giant-but still not giant enough for her massive ass- jeans, is much more ghastly a sight. especially when they are white and wrinkled and non-designer. i know, i'm a jackass, but if i have to see your damn crinkly underpants, at least have the decency to put on some calvin kleins.
so it's almost 2 am and i'm waiting for my cat to get home. how ridiculous. i'm pissed, actually. she's not supposed to play outside in the first place, let alone at 2 am. i'm done going outside to look for her since i'm absolutely terrified of the dark. the fatty windows in the living room are bad enough. i swear they have given me nightmares since i was little. i kept dreaming charlie chaplin would burst through the window and chase me around. his little hat bugs me. anyways, i guess all i can do is leave food out and wait until tomorrow morning.
so i got called old yesterday. seriously, me, and my baby cheeks, got called old. by an effing "i just turned 19" year old, nonetheless. i'm about to start flipping out if someone calls me ma'am anytime soon. i can't possibly be that old... i fell up the escalator leaving work today and managed not to break an arm or anything. it's proof that i still have the agility of a teenager. ha.
blegh, speaking of old, this girl at work told me she was married....
my instant reaction: "oh but you look so young!"
her: "i'm twenty"
me: "oh... uhhmm me too..?"
::::insert awkward silence here::::

dammit whats with people.

No comments: