Monday, October 22, 2007

my mom wanted me to be a twin..

can you imagine the mess that would have been?

anyways, it's not that i'm a traitor to google.. but i joined yahoo's flikr today after receiving an e-mail from my snap-shot happy non-twin sister and joined a group that challenges it's members to take a self-portrait every day for 365 days. i'm madly in love with the idea. a slightly legitimate excuse to take silly pictures of myself? sold.

sooo... i spent my afternoon taking self-portraits. this is what happens when you don't have class until 7 p.m. on a monday night. don't get me wrong, i did finance homework, went to the bank, to the gym, and tried on my halloween costume (or lack of!) all before then too, but sometime after all of that and before my 3 hour auditing class, i got a wicked case of camera A.D.D.

since you can only post one picture to the group per day, i'm blogging some of the reject pictures i took that didn't make my final cut. if it's not obvious, i'm in my bathroom, sitting on the little tiny excuse for a sink that barely holds my blow dryer and leading up around my mirror.
not bad for day one....


2 comments:

Marc said...

awesome pictures! I like the angry one!

Natalie said...

OMG. OMG. OMG.
How excited am I right now?
Not only are you joining the 365 flickr pool, BUT you are blogging too? Be still my heart! I am so happy right about NOW.

Fabulous pics BTW. And if you would have been born, with twin, I might have packed my bags and left the family at age 4. Seriously. That would have been trouble.