Monday, July 30, 2007

life in super fab shoes

except i confess.. i have tres fab shoes (somewhere under my target flip flops?) but i wear steve maddens to work and have managed to beat the effing shit out of them within the past 10 weeks. i may have more miles on my stevies than i have on my aesics. stupidest revelation ever. i hope it's not true.

freaked out about 2minutes ago because i thought i lost my "things i totally need to blogify" list from july 9th.. it was a monday and it must have been miserably boring because i distinctly recall typing it at work. i even made time to make it some ridiculous non-times new roman-font. in case i manage to really lose it this time, here is what it contains:

a) my giant SPEEDO/nipple exhibit experience.. and i don't mean that i have giant nipples, blegh silver dollar D's

b) zumba dancing

c) my underpantless commute to work... tribute to britney spears and lack of sense for packing overnight clothes

d) my awesome dress being in Vogue and Life&Style (clearly i am more excited about one over the other)
..tres NON-EXCITED that some broad had it on at some dude's wedding.. (although it was the PERFECT timing for my "yea she has my dress.... IN A BIGGER SIZE!"--joke/bit of truth)
but whatever, she can be cropped into the pending "who wore it best? erika wore it it best!" page i fully intend to put together.. with a different title, naturally.

e) the mad cow case of birthday blues i havehadhave

f) my very first investment in a music-less CD

g) how much i want to kiss a sea lion in the Galapagos

writing a list out is nearly as exhausting as doing things or writing the whole story. i either totally killed the punch-line or have created a cliff-hanger...

either way, i'm tired, and it's officially time to watch the Tudors on demand!

No comments: