Sunday, June 3, 2007

standing in my bare feet

weekends are automatic shoe-boycotting-days. i meant to step out and buy black polish or some other shade of something not pink or peach and typically me, sadly i didn't and will continue to have nude nails for a few more days. i honestly actually don't like to wear polish, but i figured i might as well, for really no reason except that's the girl-thing to do and i am, after all, a lady. not that that isn't an obvious fact or something. i also meant to straighten my hair. i'm full of intent and lacking on action. i'm sure even my to-do lists that are circa 2004 are still incomplete. i have serious ADD when it comes to errands.
i've been avoiding the victorias secret website for a couple of days now... my amex bill is already going to kick me on both sides of my tush. i should be buying "grown-up" clothes so i can't completely justify buying more sweat pants and P!NK sports bra's. seriously, i can shop at one of the sexiest stores in the world and come out buying nothing but sweat pants and sports bra's. it's a skill of some sort, i'm sure. it's like, i have so much cutesy underwear already that there is no need for more since a lot of it hasn't even been put to a test. that's besides the point. but really, if you're buying underthings just to get naked with some dude who's ultimate goal for the evening is to get you out of your underthings, whats really the point? if the boy wants to get you in your nuddy pants, you're underwear isn't really going to be a deal-breaker of any sort unless it's saggy, white and up to your ribs. and now that i seem like a tart, i will babble on about something else.
the E! channel has been giving me a guilt trip all weekend by playing "25 best swimsuit moments" and "101 sexiest bodies" all damn weekend back to back. i'm signing up for "fit to win" on monday for motivation's sake and because they will test all my fattyness and health stuff which is something i've been meaning to do for a while. i don't eat crap or grease or fried crap so i'm nearly certain my insides are fine, but you really never know.
time for a bed... i must prepare for another 5 days of walking in stilts.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ahh, you amuse me.
And for that, I am thankful.
Thank god mom decided to have you.
I would be so lonely otherwise.