Tuesday, February 27, 2007

i'm going home!

so for the past 6 days i have done nothing but study my ass off for my accounting midterm, and now that i only have two left, i'm feeling rather tired and a bit lazy about studying again. i'm going to do it, but i don't want to. i wonder what life would be like if i wasn't such a dork. probably a whole lot of fun.. but at my own expense.
anyway, i just talked to my sister and she reminded me how badly i need a new job. i suppose i will put that on my to-do list... but where the hell would i work? the idea of working at a restaurant makes me pukey inside since i A) can't stand the smell of food and B) can't stand when i wind up smelling like food. okay, so for the most part, the smell of food isn't so bad, but when it comes to fried food or food with a lot of random condiments, i want to gag. it's like i get fat just smelling it. anyways, i'll look into it.

spring break is almost here and i am super excited! i can't wait to go home.. i haven't been home since right after new years and that was only for a day or two. i absolutely cannot wait! i'm not super stoked about the possibility of driving in snow, but i'm down for playing in it.. i wonder if i could snowboard in my back yard..

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Dude, you need to blog more. And you MUST leave more comments on MY blog. The lack of love is getting ridiculous. Miss ya!